Friday, April 24, 2009

Organizing my dolls


I have spent the last month updating and organizing my office since I own over 100 dolls I decided to organize them by size . I put them togather by size so they could share some of the same clothing .
I believe sometimes in unisex clothing which means I rob clothing from male dolls and put it on female dolls .
I used the pants from this doll and put them on a female doll along with a blue checked shirt I had made for another doll this doll really looked good when I was done .
I never borrow clothing from women and put on male dolls unless it is slacks .
Blue looks good as a color on most people but if I wear it sometimes I have to change hair color which means I slip into a wig to look better with certain colors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you have over 100 dolls. That is really amazing.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog you made me smile:)
XXX
Becky

dolls like us said...

thank you Becky for commenting on my blogg also