Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Making and buying dolls


I like to buy dolls but I revamp them. I love dolls without hair especially baby dolls. I go to the craft store and buy a collection of hair for my dolls. No hair means you decide if this is a man or a women . Or it could be both you will want to buy or make it male clothes or female clothes. It can be young or old you decide .
When I buy a doll the facial expression is what I am interested in . Children shouldn't just have one doll they should have whole families of dolls mom dad kids and grandpa kids .
You should encourage them to change their dolls into different sexes different age groups then change them back.
This can all be done with craft hair and a change of clothing can make a doll go from male to female in seconds .

No comments: