Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fair and Equal Divorce A Dolls Like Us Book By Sharon Wortman


Thought I would let you know my second book "Fair and Equal Divorce A Dolls Like Us Book By Sharon Wortman Farnham is out just through Infinity for now so you can only purchase it on the infinity website for now .
This book was written for people getting divorces or considering getting a divorce it gives practical advise to help you through it .
This book was written for children of divorce to . Fair and Equal divorce has a work book section in it to help children work past their anger with their divorce .
It also has over 80 illustrations in it if you liked the illustrations in International Book Of Love A Dolls Like Us Book By Sharon Wortman you will love these illustrations this time the dolls actually talk to one another be it said that no one walked away from one of my artworks without knowing what I mean by it.I tell you why I did it that's why I am a writer .
I want Judges to read my book to see that parents don't lose their children after a divorce or grandparents don't lose their grandchildren after a divorce.I believe in shared custody both parents support the children not just one .

No comments: