Friday, February 9, 2007


I have collected dolls since childhood and I make Dolls and Dolls clothes I am the like us in Dolls Like Us I am a artist and a writer I am beginging to have a lot more computer knowledge then I use to My oldest Doll is 53 years old she was a walking doll and she has a rubber head which has yellowed with tome . On the back of her neck is uneed she looks to have a paper machee body and she is 21 inches tall I can still remember walking her when I was 7 years old . Dolls are a work of art when I was young I had a whole suitcase full of paper dolls . I use to love Mccalls magazine because it had a free Betsy Mc Call paper doll in it . I got a doll from tide or one of the soap companies when I was a child so many box tops and so much money these were International Dolls .

No comments: