Thursday, February 15, 2007



internationalflagoflove.4t.com this is my website and this is the front cover of my book I wrote it to tell people to love one another more love is the strongest force on Earth or in Heaven and it exist all over the world not just in one country on my website I promote people who do good deeds and make a difference in peoples lifes I award them the International Flag of love a symbol of world peace these are people whose good deeds well out live them . I want children and adults to see their really still are good people on earth doing Gods well and they can chose to do good things to . Their are far to many movies making drug dealers out to be heroes we need children looking up to teachers, policemen,firefighters,boyscout leader,cooks and doctors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment dolls like us. Just remember the golden rule is every day, but it would not hurt if you do it every other day or every third day. I would make it known though, if you plan to do it every other day, that way your regular readers don't get discouraged looking at it every day and stop looking all togeather. Make $100.00 with your blog today