Saturday, February 17, 2007

The International Book Of Love A Dolls Like Us Book By Sharon Wortman is my autobiography this book is probaly different from anyone in the worlds autobiography because it is illustrated with dolls . More info on me . I am 60 years young I work at a Mc Donalds store and all of the other employees who are younger then me call me Miss Sharon . I work the grill area but I have worked front line and drive thru when I was younger . I don't make any money from my book but I have a good time doing it . My father really did guard Roosevelt when he was young my older brother was adopted at age 7 . I really do believe that love is the strongest force in the world like I say in my book . I do every bit of my own artwork boy that is fun and challenging . This winter really is awful in Ohio . I wasn't born in Ohio I was born in Alexandra Virginia my mothers home town . My dad and mom came back to ohio after I was born I spent alot of my summer vacations in Washington D. C. it is a town that brings back lots of memories I remember my mother lifting me up to see out of the Washington Monument . I remember my moms sister Edith and her only child Mildred and her husband uncle Joe . I remember going to my grandfathers grave Richard Stephens who died saving someone elses life when I was a child .

No comments: